DSL Rentals offers 24×7 access to your Line, so you don’t have to worry about your privacy and content. We accept all major payment systems for your convenience. Providing 7 days/week support to help you resolve any issues, we guarantee the best service in DSLrentals. You can check all our services on a special page.
There are several key features that online marketers look for when they choose a DSL or Dialup service:
• Customer service: When you looking for best RDSL service, the customer service support is a big point. DSLRentals has been mentioned on several online forums as offering reliable customer support. We provide our customers with help desk and online chat services to better and faster assist in resolving any kind of problems they might experience.
• The personal touch: Despite the high-tech nature of online marketing, most customers of remote DSL and Dialup services prefer to have a certain level of interaction and personal contact before they decide to buy. We do a most of our sales by email or online chat to ensure personal contact, with a less automated processes. This gives us a chance to answer questions, like “how do I change my IP address?” or “how do I connect to RDSL?” Technology is great, but people ultimately make the difference in most customers’ buying decisions.
• Consistency and reliability: Using IP changing software requires a high degree of confidence – online marketers need to know that the IP proxy service will be available when they need it. Most of our customers are looking for a long-term solution to their DSL or Dialup rental needs. A large percentage of our customers are long-time repeat customers, which testifies to the value of our service.
• Fast IP changer with an extensive USA proxy IP list: Time is of the essence when an online marketing team is trying to use an IP changing program to figure out how to setup a USA IP, how to get a new IP or how to change IP addresses. Our customers can’t afford delays and our fast IP changer works excellent.
• Free trial and bulk discounts: Building trust is essential when selling online, and the RDSL and Dialup rentals industry is no different. DSLRentals builds trust with customers by letting them try the service for free. And we also offer “bulk discount” rates for multiple lines purchases. You can shop in our online-store and get the best solution for all your needs.
Currently, DSL Rentals has 18 data-centers where you can choose your remote DSL line for rent: New York (Manhattan and Brooklyn), California (Sacramento and Los Angeles), Texas (Houston), Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), Florida (Miami), Illinois (Chicago), Ohio (Cleveland), Missouri (Kansas City), Tennessee (Nashville), Georgia (Atlanta), Alabama (Birmingham), North Carolina (Raleigh), Washington, DC, Massachusetts (Boston), Arizona (Phoenix) and Washington (Seattle). The company is constantly expanding its range of services.