Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do you provide free trials?
Yes, we provide a free 1-hour trials.
- Are there any fees or hidden charges for your RDSL/Dialup/Proxy services?
No, we do not charge any setup or activation fees.
- How do I pay for these services?
- How soon will I get my RDSL line after I made a payment?
Setup may take up to 3 business days, but usually it takes 30 minutes to get a new line ready.
- How do I connect to remote desktop?
- How do I change my IP and how long does it take?
On the remote desktop open a program called “IPchanger” and click “Change IP” button, the IP address of your DSL connection will be changed. It takes several seconds (depending on your remote access software, it may kick you out from a line while IP is changing, so you might need to reconnect each time you change IP).
- How do I reboot remote computer and how long does it take?
You can reboot your PC the standard way, click on Start Menu -> Turn off computer -> then option Restart. Wait at least 10-15 minutes.
- How do I report a problem with my line?
If your RDSL/Dialup service went down, wait at least 10-15 minutes, we have a script which reconnects it automatically. If it still doesn’t come up, please send us an email about your problem through our Support page.